Late Last Nite
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Welcome to Late Last Nite, an adventure in excess.
Join our protagonist Morgan as she stumbles through a series of bizarre fantasy settings -- a mer-pirate lagoon, a junk food forest, and a steampunk vampire nightclub -- in search of three missing relics. How will her night end? It's up to you to decide!
- Classic point-and-click adventuring.
- Nearly an hour of puzzle-solving gameplay.
- Gorgeous 2D graphics (with the occasional 3D-rendered vampire thrown in for good measure).
- A catchy original soundtrack.
- So many hotspot interactions that you'll joy puke.
- A talking owl.
2015 AdventureJam Judge's Pick!
"A wonderfully off-the wall adventure gaming experience, which dances the line between absurdity and esoteric." -- Steven Alexander, Infamous Quests
"Playing this crazy hilarious adventure game will literally kill you when your mind explodes." -- @bear_vs_sumo
"Really funny. Loved the twist ending." -- @YesItsColin
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Author||No More For Today Productions|
|Tags||Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Funny, Point & Click, Retro, Surreal, underwater, Vampire|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|